How Well Does Your Music Know You? - iPod Repost
Well.. I like my iPod reposts, ok? And I'm excited for this one cause I finally found a way to download songs onto my phone without my mom seeing them, (no, I'm not being all evil-illegally-downloading or anything.) so.. I finally have some of my real music and not just the bare traces of what she actually lets me listen to.. so, yes. â™¥
My head hurts.. waaaaaaa..
For each, write down the song that came up. After, write if the description suits the song, why or why not. At the end, see how many songs your shuffle got right.
1. A song you listen to when you're happy
Save You by Simple Plan
Noooo. That song is about people dying.. you got it wrong, phone.
2. A song you listen to when you're sad
Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For The Night) by All Time Low
That's true, I do. This song always makes me feel better, it's one of my favorites. â™¥
3. A song you listen to when you're mad
Remembering Sunday by All Time Low
4. A song that reminds you of your best friend
Good To You by Marianas Trench
Omg it does remind me of Lizzy cause she loves this song
5. A song that reminds you of your family
Time Of Your Life by Green Day
6. A song that reminds you of your boyfriend/girlfriend
Monster by Paramore
This repost doesn't appreciate my forever-aloneness..
7. A song that you can relate to
Weightless by All Time Low
Hah my phone got this one perfect..
8. A song you like to dance to
Blank Page by Christina Aguilera
That'd be incredibly hard to dance to.. God, I have so many good dance songs on here, why'd it have to pick this one?
9. A song you wish you could have written
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne
Yeah, I wish I could have written that.
10. A song that holds a special place in your heart
Ever After by Marianas Trench
Oh it does, for so many reasons.. it's always been a favorite, and it's the core of my story Perfect Disaster, it's even named after it.. "I could be your perfect disaster, you could be my ever after..â™¥"
11. A song by your favorite band
Time Bomb by All Time Low
Yes! My phone got it right.
12. A song that reminds you of your life
Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears by Pierce The Veil
13. A song that cheers you up
Bullet For Your Dreams by Hedley
Yeah, I'd say it does. Unless I'm realllyyyy upset.
14. A song that makes you cry
Now by Paramore
Meh, never came close to making me cry. I love the song though.
15. A song that makes you feel loved
Therapy by All Time Low
Oh, it does.. mostly because of this.. http://www.quibblo.com/user/SnowAngels/photoalbum/2229926?page=23&per_page=9
16. A song that reminds you of your crush
On My Own ~ Soundtrack Of Les Miserables
Actually, it does. I haven't thought about it before, but it does now that I do. "Without me, his world will go on turning.. a world of happiness that I have never known.."
17. A song that reminds you of a certain time in your life
When I'm Gone by Simple Plan
It reminds me of now. Does that count?
18. A song that reminds you of a certain place
The A Team by Ed Sheeran
Not that I can think of, no.
19. A song sung by a boy
Feeling Small by Marianas Trench
Sung by Josh Ramsay, so yes, that works.
20. A song sung by a girl
Breathe Me by Sia
This one works too
21. A song featuring another artist
Freaking Me Out by Simple Plan ft. Alex Gaskarth
Wow.. I'm impressed.. I totally didn't that that one would work, cause I have like 5 songs with ft. out of like 250 songs? Yay!
22. A slow song
Castle On A Cloud - Les Miserables
That song is dead slow.
23. A fast song
Perfect by Hedley
It's not fast.. it's not really slow either, but it's slower than it is fast, so no.
24. A song that changes from fast to slow
Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan
It's mostly fast.. but it's slowish at some parts so I'll say yes?
25. A song that has changed your life
Lost In Stereo by All Time Low
Yes yes yes it completely changed my life so much cause it was the first All Time Low song I ever heard.. which I loved.. which inspired me to look them up.. and watch interviews.. and find more songs.. and read quotes.. then eventually become my favorite band.. and well, look at me now.. totally hopeless fangirl for life.
1. How many did your shuffle get right?
2. Divide the two numbers together then times it by 100, then add %
14 divided by 25 x 100 = 56%
3. See how well your music knows you!
0% - 25%: Maybe your music is having a bad day, or it just doesn't know you too well!
25% - 50% - Your music knows you okay, not very well, but a bit.
50% - 75% - Congrats, your music knows you pretty well!
75% - 100% - Wow, your music knows you inside and out! Perfect!
Yay, my music knows me pretty well. â™¥