W.W.Y.F.F 4 {The Extraordinary Blades}

W.W.Y.F.F 4 {The Extraordinary Blades}

by: Ephemeral_Eternity

Welcome to my fourth edition of 'who would you fall for'. Please enjoy and take a few minutes to comment and rate this quiz. I'd like to know what all of you think of my quiz - but please, keep your criticism constructive.

So, in the last quiz - something emerged from behind and you are frightened. What will happen now...?

  1. 1

    You decided to turn around. There was an enormous yeti-like creature, standing before you. You scream for help and start looking for an escape route.

  2. 2

    The beastly organism roars at you and swings its arms at you, trying to seize you with its claws. You yelp and then are desperate to flee, but you can't. You then shout out at the top of your lungs...

  3. 3

    There is no reply to your screaming. You freak out and try to free yourself, since the creature has now snared your ankle very tightly. The bottom half of your body is almost immobile.

  4. 4

    The creature grips onto your ankle tighter, as you wriggle around underneath it. It is on top of you and cackles, then strangles you with its free hand. You widen your eyes, surprised.

  5. 5

    You hear distant footsteps, as they become louder and louder, coming closer and closer to your vicinity. In an instant, Eltian and Alexander emerge and are trying to catch their breath.

  6. 6

    The pair both look down at your pitiful state in despair. They turn to look at each other and whisper something, and then...

  7. 7

    The monster flinches and gets off of you, with its blood dripping onto your top. "Ew!" you interject in disgust and get up quickly. "______, let's go! This one's a sturdy syphax." urged Eltian.

  8. 8

    Eventually, the three of you stop, once the yeti is completely out of sight. You finally notice that Alex is finally wearing some clothes - a black shirt and dark grey pants. You are all panting.

  9. 9

    A cry from the syphax is heard in the distance. "We literally have to get out of here." exhaled Alex, as he took out a pill out of his pocket. He threw it into mid-air, then a portal appeared.

  10. 10

    The three of you jump into the portal simultaneously. Before fully entering the dark, ebony portal, you...

© 2020 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content