Who would you fall for? Werewolf, demon, vampire, angel 17

by: EllieRandom

THE MUCH AWAITED 17 IS HERE. Sorry you guys, but I kind of forgot about you all MY BAD. I accidentally made all of the alerts I get off this website spam, so I wasn't reminded enough to come and make quizzes! SORRRYYYYY istillloveyouall <3 Hope you enjoy this one!

  1. 1

    Let's get to it then! ;D You glance at Tera, hand gripping the door knob. "Are you ready?" you ask. The gryphon girl shrugs. "As I'll ever be," she sighs. You nod, and slowly open the door.

  2. 2

    You carefully enter the house, Tera following after you. The door shuts. You try the handle; it's locked. "I don't like this." Tera says, frowning. You shrug. "Well, let's get going..." You take

  3. 3

    Sooner than it took for you to start falling, you feel yourself, yanked in the opposite direction and deposited on the floor beside the pit. Tera saved you! She glares at you, her wings retracting. "I

  4. 4

    Tera narrows her eyes at you and scrambles to her feet. "Uh… thanks," she says quietly. "And… sorry. I'm a little… impatient with people. I don't mean to snap." Her apology makes you feel bad.

  5. 5

    Tera grins at you and nods. Together, the two of you cautiously continue, ready to react at a moment's notice. "So, what exactly are we doing in this 'game'?" Tera asks quietly. You shrug. "I couldn't

  6. 6

    You experimentally place a foot on the nearest tile, bright blue. Nothing happens. You put the other foot on the tile. Still nothing. "This ones stable," you report. You step towards the next tile, ye

  7. 7

    In an instant, you understand. "Tera, try that green tile to your right." She lifts her foot and steps over a red and blue tile, her foot ending up on green. "I think I get it," you say. "The tiles. W

  8. 8

    You and Tera leap from tile to tile, keeping to your separate paths. Tera ends up beating you to the kitchen, but only by a little bit. "Not fair! There were more green tiles!" you protest. Tera grins

  9. 9

    Tera stares into the darkness. "We could try our luck, I guess…" She trails off. You can tell she doesn't want to enter the kitchen any more than you do. At that moment, something small and furry hi

  10. 10

    That's all I've got for now, guys! Sorry! Hope you liked it, I told you there'd be more action, right? Comments and ratings and stuff would be nice, BAI BAI~

© 2019 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content