Who would you fall for? Werewolf, demon, vampire, angel 16

by: EllieRandom

And you guys thought I forgot about you, right? = w = Ahem, so anyways! Last time, you learned that the house was somehow infiltrated by a being called 'Isobelle', who kidnapped the boys and kicked you out, telling you that she'd only give them back if you won her 'game'. If you lose, you become Kindle's prisoner. In desperation, you ask Tera the gryphon messenger girl for help, and she agrees. Let's see what happens next~

  1. 1

    Uh, let's see . . . -ahem- Tera scowls at you, studying your outfit. "So are you some kind of witch?" she asks slowly. You shrug. "Supposedly. My dad was a warlock who sent me away from here for my ow

  2. 2

    Tera nods, her eyes watching your fingers. Suddenly, her eyes widen. "No way," she whispers, leaning in to get a better look. "Is that . . . ? No WAY!" You stare at her. "Uh, what? What is it?

  3. 3

    Tera points to your amulet. "Don't you know what that is? That's the Charm of Noir Gizelle! I learned about that in Magical History class! It's an uber important lost artifact! A legend! Where'd you g

  4. 4

    Tera studies the amulet with a keen eye. "It's said that it used to belong to a great witch named Noir Gizelle, who used a highly unconventional, yet extremely powerful, way of magical manipulation. O

  5. 5

    Tera rolls her eyes. "It's elementary magic lessons! Mana is a magical field that surrounds every living and non-living thing. Sorcerers are beings that learn how to manipulate mana." She jabs her fin

  6. 6

    Tera gives you a look that suggests you're crazy. "Uh, yeah. I guess." She looks around and points to a large rock nearby. "Try to see that rock's mana. You can look through the stone to see, but even

  7. 7

    You relay your findings to Tera, who nods. "Good. Now imagine the rock's aura clearly in your mind." You obey and soon find that your left hand is tingling. You cautiously lift your hand and twirl you

  8. 8

    Tera grins. "You're a natural," she notes. You turn to look at Tera, holding the pendant over your eye. Her mana looks like a shimmery golden forcefield. Curiously, you imagine it and wave your hand.

  9. 9

    Suddenly, you hear a loud click. Both of stare at the front door to the house. You carefully step onto the porch and test the door handle. It's unlocked.

  10. 10

    Hah, this quiz was more of an informational one than an actiony one. Oh well! Next quiz, there will be action! YUSH! Comments, ratings, the usual, please~

© 2019 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content