Emo means emotive hardcore, "I'm emo" is not an answer to "are you gay?" and you don't have to self harm or have a certain hairstyle to be "emo" either.
Emo is a music genre, and people who listen to emotive hardcore should support it and understand it. It's not mainstream, so most of you who label yourselves "emo" are most likely going through a phase.
yea truely u ur not emo cuz u cut yo selves !.! u have to b all layed bac an sad alot or angery at the world
just because you're emo, doesn't mean you cut yourself.
A lot of 100%'s... tag me onto that too.
lol 75% the other 25% is goth .-.