Whoops, I just realized the two points were both truths! :-D I don't own only one cellphone, but I do own a cellphone. Oops.
Okay, second try:
1. At the time I write this, Quibblo (the user) has taken 4105 quizzes.
2. I haven't watched the movie Frozen yet.
I think number 1 is the lie.
1. I own 2 laptops, a cellphone and a digital alarm clock.
2. At the time I'm writing this, Quibblo (the user) has got 1,322,337 friends.
ihateVEGETABLES: Number 2 is the lie. I think.
1. I have more Harry Potter posters in my room than Doctor Who.
2. I like Doctor Who more than Sherlock.
HaleyFlynn_Rawr: I think 1 is the lie (or at least I hope so D:)
1. I've been to Japan
2. I have blue eyes
Music_Is_Soul_Food: I think #1 is a lie.
1. Five people that I had been really closed to have died (or are dying) in the recent 3 years.
2. I have never watched proper Japanese anime before.
HermioneGrangerWatson: I think 2 is a lie.
1) I don't have a cell phone
2) I won my school talent show 3 years in a row
Nature_fairy: I don't know you, but I'm going to say 2 is the lie!
1. I have 1 brother and 1 sister.
2. I'm known by directors for my theater talent where I live.
Raindance: I think 1 is the lie
1) I started playing playing guitar from the age of 10
2) At my school dance, I was asked to dance by four guys.
xomegahackx: I have no idea what the second one even means, but I think 1 is the lie
1. I have never left Europe
2. I am not a fan of aeroplane travel