Hippocrates, stereotypes, crooks.
Stereotype, do something when they've been told 1,000+ times not to, pronounce Illinois with an "s" sound at the end, goof off during a time were supposed to be working, 1,000,000+ other stuff I don't want to write.
- When people stereotype things/people (When people call blondes dumb, or say certain things or people are gay)
- When people use gay as a way to negatively describe things.
- People who have to cuss every other word.
- Teens and kids who don't respect adults, try in school, or care about their future.
- People who change personalities depending on who they're around, or just completely change.
- People who make loud noises when they chew...
I could go on and on!
When people say hunger games 2
When people think that everybody has to fit a stereotype
When people say things like, "You are to young to know what true pain is like stop complaining" This makes me so mad because they don't know me.
If the cabinet doors are open and no one has the time to shut them except me.
People that kiss in the hallway. (I'm in Jr. High)
When I'm treated like a kid, but expected to act like a grownup.
People that overreact over super small things. :I
When people think thatvgoths always wear black.