Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.
Also, this need to give out virtual awards or publish "best people on Quibblo" lists. I find it pointless and insulting. We're all contributors on this site; why try to judge our quality with these arbitrary lists? Why not let quizzes/stories/attention-seeking-updates speak for themselves?
Not responding to messages/comments for no apparent reason (especially in the middle of a conversation)
Feeling the need to respond to insults/criticism/different opinions, when the drama can be saved by simply ignoring it
Making more stories about things going on in their lives, rather than actual stories or quizzes
Sending me messages that just say "hey"
Sending me messages that at first sound engaging, but then stop trying and act like I'm bothering them for replying
... For starters :P
1) When people delete their accounts only to make a new account like two days later.
2) People who are constantly creating stories about how depressed they are and their problems. ( I'm not talking about the people who really are,just the one who do it to seek attention )
3)People who spam your inbox.
4) People who give word word replies.
5) Getting all of these "friend this person" Inboxes.
1) People who spam and never make a real quiz!!
2) People who try to convert others to their religion, who just seem to be crazy and irrespective.
3) Those who say they are depressed when a small insignificant incident happened. GO SEARCH WHAT DEPRESSION MEANS AND THEN SAY YOU SUFFER FROM IT!
4) Those who use awful grammar just because they are bored. When I see a quiz like this, I just leave.
5) Some people who are maybe a bit arrogant or something and they always respond like "yeah...".
Nothing really :) people just need to accept one another and how they act because everyone does things differently. For example: complaining about annoying people. Everyone has a different perspective in almost everything.
5. When people try to convert people to switch religions. Stop that please! It's annoying and then they are saying: "You are going to die if you don't believe in Christ."
6. Again, randomness. It's okay for someone to be random! They are having fun, that's all. If you don't enjoy i, delete the invite. Some people are trying to cheer those depressed people up but then get shot down!
Where do I start...
1. When they use text talk in stories. Come on guys, do you write text talk in stories?
2. People who want to talk but can't have a conversation! They just act depressed to get attention. I understand if your depressed but it doesn't mean you can't talk to someone.
3. People who are like: "My life sucks! I hate it!" I understand they are depressed. It's just making other people depresed.
4. When people hate being random! Delete it if they hate people having fun! Geez...
2. Things like "My life sucks!" and then you ask why and they are like "I don't wanna talk about it." THEN WHY POST IT?
3. And I hate excessive personal stuff. If there is an "I am struggling and I need someone" sometimes, that is fine. But when all they post is that, it gets frustrating.
4. Being "random". I get some people can be random, I am, but that doesn't mean you need to prove it. Some people are like "BANANAS! LOL I am SO random! ;P" ANd you are like -_- This is also spam
When people post things like "I hate everyone," "Ugh my life sucks."
Honestly, that's something that you should really just message a close friend, because you hardly know most of your friends (most people on here, at least those I see who post these things, have 100+ friends). And then when others try to HELP, they just ignore it.
I don't know if these people think it's funny or if they're unique, but they're not. They're just immature and annoying.