The Joker... Dude was a boss in The Dark Knight
DARTH VADER AND LOKI!!!!
LOKI!!!!!! just because he's a god. Nah haha jk it's cause he's an ice giant that was adopted by gods and when he finds out he goes crazy because he thinks everyone thinks he's a monster, and so he acts like one.
Loki or Hannibal Lecter. They are the two most interesting villains
i know this is a show, not a movie, but regina (the evil queen/ mayor) from once upon a time, cause shes kinda got a backstory.
the evil stepsisters from cinderella!!! they're so weird and funny
Ice King, from Adventure Time. And yes it's a show not a movie. :T
I dunno if this is a villian but... Jane from Twilight...
That Egyptian guy from Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, because he's so funny! Especially when he heard of The Cube Of Rubik! XD
I like many villians... sometimes they are just hotter than the good guys.
- Hans Gruber: Die Hard (Alan Rickman)
- Captain Hook: Peter Pan (Jason Issacs)
- George The Sheriff of Nottingham: Robin Hood (Alan Rickman)
- Loki: The Avengers & Thor (Tom Hiddleston)
- Hannibal Lector: Silence of the Lamb (Anthony Hopkins)