miley is the best !! =]
she cant sing but eveyone likes her. its really anoying
cant STAND her!!!!!!1
if she was standing on the edge of a 6 story building about 90% of americans would have a nervous break down the other 10% of americans would yell jump b****
She is one ugly dumb girl!
I like her music but I don't like her...... i don't hate her... I just don't LIKE her.... she kinda freaks me out and I don't know why.... =O
my opion is her singing sounds like a dyeing cat and she look horrible like one of thoes mutated chickens with no feathers
yea but thats just me and u can c the mutated chicken at animalplanet.com/weirdbuttrue
HATE HER SHE IS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U C i don't like her but I like her music and didn't choose the other answer bcause I don't like words like that but thats just me.